Featured News and Events
Posted Jun 07th, 2010
For the school year 2013-2014, the state of Indiana requires the following immunizations for children:
- K-5th: 3Hep B, 5DTaP, 4Polio, 2MMR, 2 Varicella (recommend 2 Hep A but NOT required)
- 6th - 10th: 3Hep B, 5DTaP, 4Polio, 2MMR, 2 Varicella, 1Tdap, 1 MCV4
- 11th-12th: 3Hep B, 5DTaP, 4Polio, 2MMR, 2 Varicella, 1Tdap, 1 MCV4 ( 2 doses recommended but NOT required)
Medical Provider documentation of Chickenpox disease, including month and year, is proof of immunity.
The Adams County Health Department/Clinic has vaccine available for uninsured children to...Read More »
Services We Provide
The Adams County Health Department is committed to protecting, promoting, maintaining, and improving the health and quality of life for Adams County citizens and visitors by offering the following services:
- Communicable Disease Investigation
- Vital Records
- Public Health Preparedness
- Disease Testing or Treatment
If you are interested in finding out more about what we do or how we can help, select a service to view a description and related health resources.
Not finding what you’re looking for? To view more documents, visit the Forms & Documents page.